måndag 8 februari 2010

kärlek

när man är så kär i någon att man inte kan beskriva det, finns det alltid texter som tar orden rätt ur mun på en :

And I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two
Keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you
And we'll keep it running

I found my place in the world
Could stare at your face for the rest of my days
Now I can breathe, turn my insides out and Smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you, would you smother me?

Well you're never gonna find it. If you're looking for it.. Won't come your way, yeah.

I sink now to the ocean floor. Because I know that we are more but..I've made this mess, I built this fire, are you still mine?

Du är resan som jag velat ska ta fart
Du är gåtan som jag aldrig löser klart
Du är början på nåt nytt och nånting underbart
För mig, för mig, för mig

Yours is the first face that I saw.
I think I was blind before I met you.
I don't know where I am.
I don't know where I've been.
But I know where I want to go.

Älskar dig baby

1 kommentar:

  1. åh fan vad gullig du är! blev värsta glad nu :)sjukt vad fin du är! jag älskar dig anneli!! <3

    SvaraRadera